We are always looking for our next "best" employee!
Service Technician Job Description:
What will service tech do?
- Clean windows, both interiors and exteriors, of commercial buildings
- Operate powerwasher to put a shine on commercial properties
- Assist in the maintenance of company vehicles and equipment
- Operate lifts, scissor, boom and crawler (will train)
-Dust and clean hard to reach areas using ladders, poles, lifts and other aerial devices
- Work as part of a team
- Enjoy occasional out of town work (up to a week at a time)
- Take advantage of the 'perks' offered to AWCplus team members including:
*complimentary 24 hour telemedicine enrollment
*snax and facts education series
*matching college savings and 401K programs
*pizza parties, cookouts and taco days- we like to celebrate!
What else should you know?
- Position is physically demanding and requires climbing of ladders & some heavy lifting. You get a great workout while you work!
- Current work hours are Mon-Thurs, 6am-3pm, Fridays, 6am-noon- leaving lots of time for you to spend with your kids, your friends or doing whatever you enjoy!
- Full time, seasonal, and part time opportunities may be available
- Qualified team members are considered for a supervisory role at the appropriate time.
Does the following describe you?
- willing and physically able to work hard
- dependable and has reliable transportation
- has a valid driver's license
- is comfortable with heights
- is neat in appearance and physically fit
- have a desire to deliver excellent customer service
- can represent AWCplus in a positive manner via actions, words and dress
- is at least 18 years old (required per NYS)
Your time is valuable, so please review the details above to be sure you believe we are a good fit for you.
NO resume'? No worries! Click "future employees" tab under "employment" and complete the online application!
We are eager to hear from you!