Affordable, effective and easy to incorporate
Our customers report receiving positive feedback from their employees for incorporating professional sanitizing services into their safety plan.
AWC’s trained technicians will sanitize facility touchpoints using EPA registered disinfection solution for killing viruses. This two part process starts with wiping down hard surfaces using a mild detergent and micro-fiber cloths, as they must be free of surface dirt for effective disinfecting. Technicians follow with the second step of applying disinfection solution, leaving it to set 2-10 minutes, then wiping with microfiber cloths. Service includes sanitizing hard surface touchpoints including, but not limited to: horizontal surfaces, light switches, door knobs, railings, elevator buttons, kitchen and bathroom fixtures; doors, drawers & handles of cabinetry and file cabinets; keyboards, desks, phones and chairs. Fogging techniques may be employed for conference rooms, kitchens, bathrooms and employee break rooms.
Sanitizing Outdoor Playground Equipment and Outdoor Furniture
Our process would include power washing surfaces with a mild detergent and following with an application of an EPA registered solution safe for playground use. This method is cost effective and can be quickly implemented into any maintenance program.
Using microfiber cloths, as well as power washing, AWC technicians will first clean areas free of surface dirt. Surfaces will then be treated with an EPA registered solution, applied manually, sprayed or using alternative methods depending upon outdoor weather conditions.
*Preschools *Day Care Centers *Apartment complexes *Parks *Municipalities *Backyard playgrounds
- We use products with no harsh chemical smell. Once surfaces are dry, the area can be used again (usually within a half-hour or less of application).
- Our color-coded system for our microfiber cloths prevents cross-contamination during the process.
- Space to be sanitized should be clear of any papers or personal items to realize the full effects of the service.
- Most service can be completed in the early morning hours, prior to employees arriving for the day, alleviating the need for your facilities rep to stay late or work on the weekend.
- Discounts are available for multi-service contracts.
- Service is delivered in accordance with CDC guidelines
Frequently asked questions:
- How long does the virus live?
Evidence from CDC and other healthcare professionals state the virus can survive up to nine days, depending on temperature, humidity and type of surface.
- What is the recommendation to maintain our workspaces and play spaces in this COVID-19 crisis?
OSHA guidelines suggest maintaining regular housekeeping practices, including routine cleaning and disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work and play environment. Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims are expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2.
- How long after the santizing service can space be occupied again?
Our cleaning solutions are EPA approved products that are low hazard and do not have a harsh chemical smell. Once the surfaces are dry, the space is ready for occupancy. The type of application, temperature and humidty of the area are factors that determine dry time. dry. In our experience, most interior workspaces are dry within two hours of application. Exterior spaces could be quicker, depending upon weather conditions.
- How often should my facility be professionally sanitized?
This is a determined on a per location basis. Some factors to consider: How many people inhabit the space? Do customers come in and out of the facility? How often is regular cleaning being performed? Do staff and customers consistently wear masks? Service plans are customized to meet individual customers needs, be they weekly, monhtly or on call.
- What is the cost of professional sanitizing?
Every facility is different and as are the needs of the indiviual space. AWCplus considers several factors when pricing a sanitizing service: Has there been a confirmed case at the facility? What is the size of the facility/area to be serviced? How soon does service need to be completed? Is weekend or evening service requried? AWCplus understands maintenance budgets can be tight, and can offer preferred rates for multiple services. AWCplus can work with your facitlies team to determine a plan that fits best with your budget.