- Commercial Window Cleaning, screen cleaning and wiping down of sills
- Power Washing of sidewalks, building exteriors, driveways
- Facade Cleaning- steel panels, siding, architectural louvers, windows sills and frames
- Light fixture and chandelier cleaning
- Dusting of rafters, exterior of exposed HVAC venting, and ceiling fans of hard to reach areas in atriums, warehouses, entertainment venues and more; vacuuming of ceiling mounted HVAC vents
- Sign hanging and installation
- Window Caulking
- Paint touch ups: roof overhangs, ceilings and building facades
- Commercial blind cleaning
- Drone Rescue
- Don't see your service listed? If you have a job that requires a lift or a ladder- just ask!
Featured lift: Our Crawler 78 lift is a tremendous resource for accessing hard to reach areas where typical lifts cannot.
- fits through a 36" x 72" door opening
- has a top reach of 79'
- has a side reach of 44'
- is self-leveling
- can be rented, with our technician
Need a different lift? We can get just about anything you would need. Contact us for price and availability.
AWC Brings Back Commercial Blind Cleaning
A lot has changed since AWC first offered the service in the early ‘80’s. At that time, the blinds were scrubbed while spread out on the steep driveway of the company headquarters (also known as the family home). They were then hung over the backyard fence to dry. To expedite the process, the company’s founder even enlisted the help of his offspring, once their school day ended.
Fast forward to now, and the cleaning is done at our indoor facility, using ultrasonic cleaning, and hung on racks to dry. However, the owner’s offspring may still be seen pitching in.
How often should my blinds be cleaned?
Blinds should be cleaned at least annually, but are often one of the last items on the list.
Why should I have my blinds cleaned?
Clean blinds will cut down on the allergens and improve the air quality in an office. Dirt and dust build up can permanently damage blinds. Regular cleanings will prolong the life of each blind.
How are the blinds cleaned?
The process involves removing the blinds and bringing them to our facility to clean, using our ultra-sonic cleaning method. Cleaning off site minimizes the interruption of our customers' workplace. AWCplus will re-install the blinds as they were found. The service can be performed a section at a time, depending upon how the customer wishes to proceed.
Pricing depends upon the size of the job, the type of blinds and the accessibility of the blind. Service performed between December 15 and the end of March may qualify for discounted "winter pricing".